CLEARANCE! 3D Origami Mask Shibori Tie Dye in Deep Blue
If your item is ready to ship, lead time is 1-3 days. MADE-TO-ORDER items can take up to up to 10 days due to the high demand and our small batch production process.
Our handmade masks are made with 2 layers of 100% cotton; exquisite Japanese print & Premium Poplin Cotton that has exceptional thread count and tight weave. It’s soft on your skin and feels light and comfortable. Colors are vibrant with minimal shrinkage and fade. Our poplin cottons are OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 CERTIFIED so you can trust every thread has been tested for harmful substances. Visit OUR FABRICS page to learn more about the thoughtfully sourced materials that go into our goods.
- Flexible nose wire for a snug fit and significantly reduces steamy glasses!
- Hidden filter pocket
- Includes 2 non-woven spunbond polypropylene* filter inserts cut to size.
- Soft, roomy yet fitted and breathable
- Adjustable elastic ear loops for perfect fit and comfort during prolonged use.
* Fabric with large repeating designs will result in variations of the print while keeping the overall look. We generally cannot accommodate request for specific sections to be featured on individual goods.
ADD-ON a pack of elastic adjusters! CLICK the link to learn more. https://www.oliveandlou.com/products/pack-of-10
Sizing (Handmade goods by nature may vary slightly in dimensions)
- KID Origami (6 – 12 yrs) *Top of nose to chin 4 ½” x 7 ¼” Wide
- ADULT Origami (Unisex Adults/Teens) *Top of nose to chin 5 ½” x 8 ¼” Wide
- LAREGE ADULT Origami (Unisex Over-Sized) *Top of nose to chin 6 ½” X 8 ½” Wide
*What is Non-Woven Spunbond Polypropylene?
In a nutshell, your filter insert is thermally bonded to create a non-woven material that is resistant to bacteria and micro-organisms, tear and puncture resistant, water resistant, non-irritating, fiber glass free with excellent breathability. These properties make this material especially useful within the medical industry for it’s filtering ability. It’s breathable, washable and can be used many times over.
If your item is ready to ship, lead time is 1-3 days. MADE-TO-ORDER items can take up to up to 10 days due to the high demand and our small batch production process. Multiple item orders will ship when complete and will follow the longest lead time.
Care and Use Instructions
Hand wash/reshape & air dry strongly recommended. Warm iron if needed. Never iron your filter inserts or elastic. Trim your filter to fit mask if necessary.
** Non-medical masks are final sale due to health and safety reasons. We do not make any claims to the medical benefit of face masks purchased from our shop.
** Monitor settings and lighting during our product shoot will result in hues slightly different than they appear on your screen. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.