Origami Mask in I Love Sushi
Handcrafted non-medical mask with 2 layers of 100% Premium Poplin cotton and is OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 CERTIFIED. Perfect during the summer heat. It’s soft on your skin and feels light and comfortable. Colors are vibrant with minimal shrinkage and fade. Visit OUR FABRICS page to learn more about the materials we use.
- Flexible nose wire for a snug fit and helps reduce steamy lens!
- Hidden filter pocket
- Includes 2 non-woven spunbond polypropylene* filter inserts cut to size.
- Soft, roomy and breathable
- Adjustable elastic ear loops
Sizing (Handmade goods by nature may vary slightly in dimensions)
- Kid Pleat (3 – 7 yrs) : Top of nose to chin 4” x 5 ½” Wide
- Kid Origami (5 – 12 yrs) : Top of nose to chin 4 ½” x 6 ½” Wide
- Adult Origami (fits most Adults/Teens) : Top of nose to chin 5 ½” x 8” Wide
- Large Adult Origami (fits Over-sized Adults) : Top of nose to chin 6 ½” X 8 ½” Wide
Style Options (if available)
- Origami Style sits slightly off the face providing a space between you and the mask. The amount of room will vary depending on your unique face. Origami masks are NOT reversible.
- Pleat style feature pleats that expand to fit. ALL pleat masks are REVERSIBLE with a complementary print.
ALL MASKS comes with filter pocket and nose wire.
*What is Non-Woven Spunbond Polypropylene?
In a nutshell, your filter insert is thermally bonded to create a non-woven material that’s tear and puncture resistant, water resistant, non-irritating, fiber glass free with excellent breathability. When laminated with a PE film, the penetration of fluids and bacteria can be prevented, making the product especially useful within the medical industry.
Most masks are MADE-TO-ORDER and can take up to 2 weeks due to the high demand and our small batch production process. Updates will be posted as they change or you will be notified in case of a delay past normal lead times.
Care and Use Instructions
To insert filter, expand your mask as fully as possible, folding the filter insert in half before placing it inside, making sure one side is lined up with the inside edge before unfolding the rest.
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low or hang to dry. It is recommended that masks are washed after each use. Our filter inserts are washable by hand to extend the life of it’s effectiveness. You can iron the fabric, but do NOT iron the filter or the elastic ear loops.
**Non-medical masks are final sale due to health reasons. We do not make any claims to the medical benefit of face masks purchased from us. Ear loops may be slightly different in color and material from the image shown due to supply shortages. We will do our best to use a comparable substitute.
For every sale, we donate 10% to the Interfaith Food Shuttle Raleigh based non-profit organization providing emergency food for children, families, and elderly in our community during these trying times. For more info, please visit www.foodshuttle.org