Japanese Cloth Coasters in Terra Cotta Sand Dollar
READY-MADE items will ship in 1-3 days. MADE-TO-ORDER items can take up to 10 days due to our small batch production process and high demand.
Traditional Japanese print is backed with 100% Lithuanian linen that gives our coasters a modern, clean and timeless finish. Skip the bulk and coasters that cling to cups. If you've never tried fabric coasters, you're in for a pleasant surprise. Absorbent, fast drying, washable.
- Fabric Origin: Japan/Lithuania
- Sewn in Raleigh, North Carolina
- Traditional Coaster Dimension: 4.5” x 4.5” (sold in sets)
- Oversized Coaster Dimension: 6.75" x 6.75" (sold individually)
- 2-layers cloth coaster with a low-profile
- Prevents cup from sticking/ slipping due to condensation.
- 100% pure Lithuanian linen is sustainable and biodegradable.
- Durable, highly absorbent and dries quickly.
- All sets come wrapped in decorative twine ready for gifting! May vary from images shown.
- The perfect gift for Housewarming, Mother’s Day, Graduation, Father’s Day, Birthdays and seasonal gift giving!
If your item is ready to ship, lead time is 1-3 days. MADE-TO-ORDER items can take 4-10 days due to high demand and our small batch production process. Multiple item orders will ship when your entire order is complete.
Hand wash or spot clean with mild detergent and air dry. Warm iron if desired. Pure linen has a rustic look and feel that’s casual and luxurious all at the same time. High quality linen will last a lifetime and only gets better with time.
Return/Exchange accepted within 14 days upon receipt, and must be in new condition. Visibly worn, damaged, washed, or used items will not be eligible. Buyer is responsible for the cost to return the package. When processing an exchange/refund, shop’s cost to ship will be deducted from the transaction. Please contact us for return instructions.
** Prints with larger repeating design will be cut during our production process resulting in unique variations of the print. Every square is wonderfully unique! Monitor settings and lighting during our product shoot may make our goods appear slightly different. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.