3D Origami Mask Floral Study on White
READY-MADE items will ship in 1-3 days. MADE-TO-ORDER items can take up to 10 days due to our small batch production process and high demand. Thank you for hanging in there with us!
Our handmade masks are made with 2 layers of 100% Premium Cotton that has exceptional thread count and tight weave. It’s soft on your skin and feels light and comfortable. Colors are vibrant with minimal shrinkage and fade. Our poplin cottons are OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 CERTIFIED so you can trust every thread has been tested for harmful substances. Visit OUR FABRICS page to learn more about the thoughtfully sourced materials that go into our goods.
- Made with a very lightweight shirting denim.
- Flexible nose wire for a snug fit and significantly reduces steamy glasses!
- Hidden filter pocket
- Includes 2 non-woven spunbond polypropylene* filter inserts cut to size.
- Soft, roomy yet fitted and breathable
- Adjustable elastic ear loops for perfect fit and comfort during prolonged use.
ADD-ON a pack of elastic adjusters! CLICK the link>>> https://www.oliveandlou.com/products/pack-of-10
Sizing (Handmade goods by nature may vary slightly in dimensions)
- KID Pleat (3 – 9 yrs) *Top of nose to chin 4 ¼” x 6 ½” Wide
- KID Origami (6 – 12 yrs) *Top of nose to chin 4 ½” x 7 ¼” Wide
- ADULT Origami (Unisex Adults/Teens) *Top of nose to chin 5 ½” x 8 ¼” Wide
- LAREGE ADULT Origami (Unisex Over-Sized) *Top of nose to chin 6 ½” X 8 ½” Wide
*What is Non-Woven Spunbond Polypropylene?
In a nutshell, your filter insert is thermally bonded to create a non-woven material that is resistant to bacteria and micro-organisms, tear and puncture resistant, water resistant, non-irritating, fiber glass free with excellent breathability. These properties make this material especially useful within the medical industry for it’s filtering ability. It’s breathable, washable and can be used many times over.
If your item is ready to ship, lead time is 1-3 days. MADE-TO-ORDER items can take up to up to 10 days due to the high demand and our small batch production process. Thank you for hanging in there with us!
Care and Use Instructions
To extend the life of your mask and filter inserts, we highly recommend that you hand wash, reshape and hang or lay flat to dry. Warm iron if needed. Never iron your filter inserts or elastic. Trim your filter to fit mask if you like.
**Non-medical masks are final sale due to health reasons. We do not make any claims to the medical benefit of face masks purchased from us. Ear loops may be slightly different in color and material from the image shown due to supply shortages. We will do our best to use a comparable substitute.
For every sale, we donate 10% to the Interfaith Food Shuttle Raleigh based non-profit organization providing emergency food for children, families, and elderly in our community during these trying times. For more info, please visit www.foodshuttle.org