Origami Mask in Pink Squares
READY TO SHIP!
Handcrafted non-medical mask with 2 layers of 100% Premium Poplin cotton. It’s soft on your skin and feels light and comfortable. Colors are vibrant with minimal shrinkage and fade. Our poplin cottons carry the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 label so you can trust that every thread has been tested for harmful substances. Visit OUR FABRICS page to learn more about the thoughtfully sourced materials that go into our goods.
- Flexible nose wire for a snug fit and significantly reduces steamy glasses!
- Hidden filter pocket
- Includes 2 non-woven spunbond polypropylene* filter inserts cut to size.
- Soft, roomy yet fitted and breathable
- Adjustable elastic ear loops for perfect fit and comfort during prolonged use.
Elastic adjusters available as ADD-ON! CLICK the link >>>
Sizing (Handmade goods by nature may vary slightly in dimensions)
- KID Origami (6 – 12 yrs) *Top of nose to chin 4 ½” x 7 ¼” Wide
- ADULT Origami (Unisex Adults/Teens) *Top of nose to chin 5 ½” x 8 ¼” Wide
- LARGE ADULT Origami (Unisex Over-Sized) *Top of nose to chin 6 ½” X 8 ½” Wide
Style Options (availability will vary) - ALL MASKS constructed with filter pocket and nose wire.
- Origami Style sits slightly off the face providing space between you and the mask. The amount of space will vary depending on the contours of your unique face. The top and bottom panels can be folded in or pulled out to provide more or less coverage. Origami masks are NOT reversible.
- Pleat style features pleats that expand to fit. Reversible with a complementary print.
*What is Non-Woven Spunbond Polypropylene?
In a nutshell, your filter insert is thermally bonded to create a non-woven material that is resistant to bacteria and micro-organisms, tear and puncture resistant, water resistant, non-irritating, fiber glass free with excellent breathability. These properties make this material especially useful within the medical industry for it’s filtering ability. It’s breathable, washable and can be used many times over.
If your item is ready to ship, lead time is 1-3 days. MADE-TO-ORDER items can take up to up to 4-10 days due to high demand and our small batch production process. Multiple item orders will ship when complete and will follow the longest lead time.
Care and Use Instructions
To extend the life of your mask and filter inserts, we highly recommend that you hand wash, reshape and hang or lay flat to dry. Warm iron if needed. Never iron your filter inserts or elastic. Trim your filter to fit mask if you like.
**Non-medical masks are final sale due to health reasons. We do not make any claims to the medical benefit of face masks purchased from Olive and Lou. Ear loops may be slightly different in color and material from the image shown due to supply shortages. We will do our best to use a comparable substitute.
For every sale, we donate 10% to the Interfaith Food Shuttle Raleigh based non-profit organization providing emergency food for children, families, and elderly in our community during these trying times. For more info, please visit www.foodshuttle.org
Share this Product
Best mask of all we have purchased
I bought two masks for summer weddings. I really like them the patterns were pretty and the material very comfortable & I like having the extra filter. Unfortunately, the weddings did not take place with guests so I never got any feedback on my pretty masks. But I will tell you they are winners!
Olive + Lou is my choice for masks. I don't love wearing a mask all day at work, but if I have to, it needs to be well made, comfortable and breathable. Olive + Lou's masks are. I am an art teacher and our school is in person 100%. I wear my Olive + Lou masks every day for 7+ hours. They don't chafe and the design of the mask doesn't make me feel claustrophobic, even though it fits really, REALLY well. As a bonus. They just feel as if they are made by artisans, which as an artist, I appreciate.