***SALE*** Reversible Mask - Petite Check + Sage
Handcrafted reversible non-medical mask with 2 layers of 100% Premium Poplin cotton. It’s soft on your skin and feels light and comfortable during prolonged use. Colors are vibrant with minimal shrinkage and fade. Our poplin cottons carry the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 label so you can trust every thread has been tested for harmful substances. Visit OUR FABRICS page to learn more about the thoughtfully sourced materials that go into our goods..
- Reversible with complementary print.
- Flexible nose wire for superior fit and reduce foggy glasses!
- Hidden filter pocket
- Includes 2 non-woven spunbond polypropylene*filter inserts cut to size.
- Soft, roomy and breathable for prolonged wear
- Adjustable elastic ear loops (knot for perfect fit and comfort during prolonged use)
- Number of pleats may vary depending on size/ fabric weight.
Elastic adjusters are now available to ADD-ON. CLICK the link >>> https://www.oliveandlou.com/products/pack-of-10
Sizing (Handmade goods by nature may vary slightly in dimensions)
- KID Pleat (3 – 9 Yrs) *Top of nose bridge to chin 4 ¼” x 6 ½” Wide
- ADULT Pleat (Unisex Adult/Teen) *Top of nose bridge to chin 5 ½” x 8” Wide
- LARGE ADULT Pleat (Unisex Oversized Adult) *Top of nose bridge to chin 6 ½” X 8 ½” Wide
*What is Non-Woven Spunbond Polypropylene? In a nutshell, your filter insert is thermally bonded to create a non-woven material that is resistant to bacteria and micro-organisms, tear and puncture resistant, water resistant, non-irritating, fiber glass free with excellent breathability. These properties make this material especially useful within the medical industry for it’s filtering ability. It’s breathable, washable and can be used many times over.
If your item is ready to ship, lead time is 1-3 days. MADE-TO-ORDER items can take up to up to 10 days due to the high demand and our small batch production process. Thank you for hanging in there with us!
Care and Use Instructions
To extend the life of your mask and filter inserts, we highly recommend that you hand wash, reshape and hang or lay flat to dry. Warm iron if needed. Never iron your filter inserts or elastic. Trim your filter to fit mask if you like.
**Non-medical masks are final sale due to health reasons. We do not make any claims to the medical benefit of face masks purchased from us. Ear loops may be slightly different in color and material from the image shown due to supply shortages. We will do our best to use a comparable substitute.
For every sale, we donate 10% to the Interfaith Food Shuttle Raleigh based non-profit organization providing emergency food for children, families, and elderly in our community during these trying times. For more info, please visit www.foodshuttle.org