3D Origami Mask in Tiny Sakura Cherry Blossom in Blue/Pink
Due to our small batch production, lead time can vary depending on whether items are in stock or "made to order". In stock = 1-3 days /made to order = 5-7 days. Reach out any time to check availability!
Our everyday goods are elevated with imported textiles from Japanese mills prized for their superior quality and style.
Made with 2 layers of 100% cotton; exquisite Japanese print & Premium Poplin Cotton with a high thread count and tight weave. It’s soft, light and breathable. Colors are vibrant with minimal shrinkage and fade. Our poplin cottons are OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 CERTIFIED so you can trust every thread has been tested for harmful substances. Visit OUR FABRICS page to learn more about the thoughtfully sourced materials that go into our goods.
- Flexible nose wire for a snug fit and significantly reduces steamy glasses!
- Hidden filter pocket
- Includes 2 non-woven spunbond polypropylene* filter inserts cut to size.
- Soft, roomy yet fitted and breathable
- Adjustable elastic ear loops for optimal fit and comfort during prolonged use.
- Need extra elastic adjusters for back-up and to fit all of your masks? To ADD-ON. CLICK the link below >>>https://www.oliveandlou.com/products/pack-of-10
Sizing (Handmade goods by nature may vary slightly in dimensions)
- KID Pleat (3 – 9 yrs) *Top of nose to chin 4 ¼” x 6 ½” Wide
- KID Origami (6 – 12 yrs) *Top of nose to chin 4 ½” x 7 ¼” Wide
- ADULT Origami (Unisex Adults/Teens) *Top of nose to chin 5 ½” x 8 ¼” Wide
- LARGE ADULT Origami (Unisex Over-Sized) *Top of nose to chin 6 ½” X 8 ½” Wide
*What is Non-Woven Spunbond Polypropylene?
In a nutshell, your filter insert is thermally bonded to create a non-woven material that is resistant to bacteria and micro-organisms, tear and puncture resistant, water resistant, non-irritating, fiber glass free with excellent breathability. These properties make this material especially useful within the medical industry for its filtering ability. It’s breathable, washable and can be used many times over.
If your item is ready to ship, lead time is 1-3 days. MADE-TO-ORDER items can take up to up to 7 days due to our small batch production process. Multiple item orders will ship when everything is complete.
Care and Use Instructions
Hand wash/reshape & air dry strongly recommended. Warm iron if needed. Never iron your filter inserts or elastic. Trim your filter to fit mask.
** Non-medical masks are final sale due to health and safety reasons. We do not make any claims to the medical benefit of face masks purchased from our shop.
** Fabrics with large repeat designs will result in variations of the print while keeping the overall look.
Share this Product
Beautiful, well constructed masks that fit well and look sleek.
Great quality and fit
I love Japanese fabrics or patterns on fabric that remind me of Japan. The fabric pattern of the mask is beautiful and the shape of the mask is so unique and comfortable. It is easily adjustable. My problem with face masks is that it keeps moving and hitting (and almost covering) the bottom of my eyes. This mask has a unique adjustable design that prevents that from happening.
I purchased 3 brands of masks at the same time and yours is my favorite.
Out of all the different masks I’ve purchased, these masks are my “go tos”. Well made.