Fabric makes all the difference!
Our Reusable/Reversible Masks are constructed with high quality 100% Cottons. Exquisite textiles imported from Japan and quality PIMA cottons from Korea are thoughtfully handcrafted in small batches by our skilled team of seamstresses, to ensure the highest quality in construction and style.
Our masks are made for every day people like you, looking for solid protection while feeling good! We appreciate your effort as we collectively strive towards a brighter tomorrow.
Why is Pima Cotton a good choice for masks?
- It’s one of the softest and most comfortable fabrics, yet superior in density and durability.
- It's naturally water-resistant
- It does not stain easily and if it’s 100% cotton as our fabrics are, will also release odors well in the wash.
- Poplin is easy to maintain and less prone to wrinkling. A light steam is enough to smooth it out.
- It's a strong, crisp fabric with a silky, lustrous finish.
- Our Poplin cottons are OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 CERTIFIED
What is OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 CERTIFIED?
It’s confidence in textiles. It means the fabric is tested down to the very last strand of thread, at all stages of processing, for over 100 harmful substances, using strict international certification standards. That’s 100 less things you have to worry about! Visit https://www.oeko-tex.com/en/our-standards to learn.
Japanese Print LIMITED COLLECTION
I’ve always been lured by the beauty of rich hues and textures woven into Japanese textiles. Our limited collection is constructed with fabric from small Japanese mills known for keeping centuries-old tradition alive, producing some of the finest materials in the industry.
It's one of the most environmentally friendly regenerated fabrics. Tencel fabric is obtained from eucalyptus trees that are grown on farms—no old growth forests, genetic manipulation, irrigation, or pesticides are used. The fabric comes from socially and environmentally responsible forests. It's soft, absorbent, very strong, resistant to wrinkles and drapes well. Tencel fabric carries the OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 certification.