Origami Mask in Watermelon
MADE-TO-ORDER with lead time between 2-3 Weeks.
Handcrafted non-medical mask with 2 layers of 100% Premium Poplin cotton that is OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 CERTIFIED. It’s soft on your skin and feels light and comfortable. Colors are vibrant with minimal shrinkage and fade. Visit OUR FABRICS page to learn more about the materials that we use.
- Flexible nose wire for a snug fit and significantly reduces steamy lens!
- Hidden filter pocket
- Includes 2 non-woven spunbond polypropylene* filter inserts cut to size.
- Soft, roomy yet fitted and breathable
- Adjustable elastic ear loops
Sizing (Handmade goods may vary slightly in dimension)
- KID Pleat (3 – 9 yrs) *Top of nose to chin 4 ¼” x 6 ½” Wide
- KID Origami (6 – 12 yrs) *Top of nose to chin 4 ½” x 7 ¼” Wide
- ADULT Origami (Unisex Adults/Teens) *Top of nose to chin 5 ½” x 8 ¼” Wide
- LG ADULT Origami (Unisex Over-Sized) *Top of nose to chin 6 ½” X 8 ½” Wide
Style Options (availability will vary) - ALL MASKS constructed with filter pocket and nose wire.
- Origami Style sits slightly off the face providing space between you and the mask. The amount of space will vary depending on the contours of your unique face. Origami masks are NOT reversible.
- Pleat style features pleats that expand to fit. Reversible with a complementary print.
*What is Non-Woven Spunbond Polypropylene?
In a nutshell, your filter insert is thermally bonded to create a non-woven material that’s tear and puncture resistant, water resistant, non-irritating, fiber glass free with excellent breathability. When laminated with a PE film, the penetration of fluids and bacteria can be prevented, making the product especially useful within the medical industry.
Most masks are MADE-TO-ORDER and can take up to 3 weeks due to the high demand and our small batch production process. Updates will be posted as they change or you will be notified in case of a delay past normal lead times.
Care and Use Instructions
To insert filter, expand your mask as fully as possible, folding the filter insert in half before placing it inside, making sure one side is lined up with the inside edge before unfolding the rest.
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low or hang to dry. It is recommended that masks are washed after each use. Our filter inserts are washable by hand to extend the life of it’s effectiveness. You can iron the fabric, but do NOT iron the filter or the elastic ear loops.
**Non-medical masks are final sale due to health reasons. We do not make any claims to the medical benefit of face masks purchased from us. Ear loops may come in white or black and not as shown due to supply shortages.
For every sale, we donate 10% to the Interfaith Food Shuttle Raleigh based non-profit organization providing emergency food for children, families, and elderly in our community during these trying times. For more info, please visit www.foodshuttle.org
Share this Product
I purchased this mask for a friend who is going through chemotherapy. This mask brings a great big smile to her face when she wears it to her 6 hour sessions.