Origami Mask in Black Petite Check
READY-MADE items will ship in 1-3 days.
Handcrafted non-medical mask with 2 layers of 100% Premium Poplin cotton. It’s soft on your skin and feels light and comfortable. Colors are vibrant with minimal shrinkage and fade. Our poplin cottons carry the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 label so you can trust that every thread has been tested for harmful substances. Visit OUR FABRICS page to learn more about the thoughtfully sourced materials that go into our goods.
- Flexible nose wire for a snug fit and significantly reduces steamy glasses!
- Hidden filter pocket
- Includes 2 non-woven spunbond polypropylene* filter inserts cut to size.
- Soft, roomy yet fitted and breathable
- Adjustable elastic ear loops for perfect fit and comfort during prolonged use.
Elastic adjusters available as ADD-ON! CLICK the link >>>
Sizing (Handmade goods by nature may vary slightly in dimensions)
- KID Origami (6 – 12 yrs) *Top of nose to chin 4 ½” x 7 ¼” Wide
- ADULT Origami (Unisex Adults/Teens) *Top of nose to chin 5 ½” x 8 ¼” Wide
- LARGE ADULT Origami (Unisex Over-Sized) *Top of nose to chin 6 ½” X 8 ½” Wide
Style Options (availability will vary) - ALL MASKS constructed with filter pocket and nose wire.
- Origami Style sits slightly off the face providing space between you and the mask. The amount of space will vary depending on the contours of your unique face. The top and bottom panels can be folded in or pulled out to provide more or less coverage. Origami masks are NOT reversible.
- Pleat style features pleats that expand to fit. Reversible with a complementary print.
*What is Non-Woven Spunbond Polypropylene?
In a nutshell, your filter insert is thermally bonded to create a non-woven material that is resistant to bacteria and micro-organisms, tear and puncture resistant, water resistant, non-irritating, fiber glass free with excellent breathability. These properties make this material especially useful within the medical industry for it’s filtering ability. It’s breathable, washable and can be used many times over.
If your item is ready to ship, lead time is 1-3 days. MADE-TO-ORDER items can take up to up to 4-7 days due to high demand and our small batch production process. Multiple item orders will ship when complete and will follow the longest lead time.
Care and Use Instructions
To extend the life of your mask and filter inserts, we highly recommend that you hand wash, reshape and hang or lay flat to dry. Warm iron if needed. Never iron your filter inserts or elastic. Trim your filter to fit mask.
**Non-medical masks are final sale due to health reasons. We do not make any claims to the medical benefit of face masks purchased from Olive and Lou. Ear loops may be slightly different in color and material from the image shown due to supply shortages. We will do our best to use a comparable substitute.
Share this Product
Lots of masks are being made during this pandemic, but it’s rare to find one made in multiple layers. As a teacher, it’s something I value. Having filters that are washable and reusable is a bonus!
*The construction makes these masks thicker than the average.*
If you have to wear one, these origami masks are the ones you want to wear. Great quality and workmanship. Ordered 2 but were a little small for me, so they became my sister’s birthday present, she loved them. I ordered 2 more for myself. Great selection and customer service. Thanks Haley !!!
Origami Mask in Black Check